What We Collect and Where
Our websites use several different forms that our visitors can use to request information about customers, products, and services. From these forms, we collect the following visitor information:
* Visitor's contact information
* Unique identifiers
* Financial information
* IP addresses
* Live Chat Messages (UK offices only)
* Telephone Conversations (UK offices only)
How Secure is the Information We Collect?
ServerAllies is committed to industry best practices approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. Visitor information is encrypted during transmission, our company databases are accessible only by persons who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with ServerAllies.
What Do We Use This Information For?
We use visitor information to send information about our company to visitors and to get in touch with them when necessary. We also use the information we collect to improve the content of our Web sites and as training aides for our employees. Visitors are given the choice at the point when we request their information. A visitor who wishes to opt out of receiving future marketing mailings is provided with the following e-mail address for use to unsubscribe: unsubscribe@ServerAllies.com. For other ways to contact us please see our Contact Us page.
We may ask visitors to enter credit card or account information through ServerAllies. Visitor financial information is encrypted for its protection prior to its transmission over the internet. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will not authorize the release of the information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
We use the visitors' unique network addresses (IP Address) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our websites.
* Help us recognize visitors as unique visitors (just a number) when they return to our websites.
* Allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interest.
* Avoid showing visitors the same advertisements repeatedly.
* Compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our Web site. We cannot identify visitors personally in this way.
* Count the number of anonymous users of our sites.
We gather this informational for internal use only and will not authorize the release of this information to anyone outside ServerAllies.